- Public Domain Software: Over 1,000 disks containing over 11,000 programs, many of them originals published by TPUG.
- Monthly Meetings: See our meeting schedule, plus occasional special meetings.
- TPUG Newsletter: Usually semi-annually, containing mostly new and original articles. See the complete club archive.
- Vendor Discounts and Liason:Discounts, information, and support for products like:
- Super Snapshot
- Novaterm 9.6
- Membership fees cover web hosting, mailing, meeting space, World of Commodore and other administrative costs.
- $10 Canadian/year
How to Join
- Click over to the Become a Member page, fill out and submit the form and send your $10 CAD via PayPal to email@example.com.
- A volunteer will contact you to confirm that your payment and information has been received and that you are now a member in good standing. Our volunteers are very busy people and don’t always have the chance to jump right on TPUG business. Sometimes it can take a month or two to get things processed. Thanks so much for your patience.
Note that memberships are aligned with the calendar year – they all expire on December 31st each year. If you purchase your membership between September 1st and December 31st, you will be in good standing until the following December 31st.