The next TPUG meeting will be on Thursday, September 18th, 2014 @ 7:30 PM. Hope you enjoyed your summer! This month’s topic is getting online with your Commodore PET and the Commodore Flyer Internet Modem.
World of Commodore
Saturday December 6, 2014 – Doors open at 10:00am
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
About the World of Commodore
The Toronto PET Users Group (TPUG) is pleased to announce the World of Commodore! TPUG would like everyone to join us for a weekend of all things Commodore!
- Information about and displays of a variety of Commodore computers
- Demonstrations of new hardware and software projects using Commodore equipment
- Screenings of Commodore related videos
- Vendors selling the latest hardware and software available for Commodore computers as well as classic hardware, accessories, applications, games and much more
- The always popular freebie table! Please feel free to drop off any items you no longer want and help yourself to some goodies. You never know what you’ll find!
The events get underway on Friday evening while our vendors set up and we welcome our guests from out of town. Everyone is welcome to attend. After the formal show ends on Saturday the festivities continue with an informal evening of socializing, hacking, gaming and other things so please feel free to make a weekend of it. (more…)
The next TPUG meeting will be on Thursday, June 19th, 2014 @ 7:30 PM. As has become tradition in June, we’ll run our annual Repair Night.
We will also be unloading several boxes of software (C64/C128/Amiga/more) and manuals from our inventory, come and browse – Pay what you can!
The next TPUG meeting will be on Thursday, April 17th, 2014 @ 7:30 PM. This month’s topic’s will be Easter Eggs – Hidden codes and messages, including some famous ones inside Commodore machines.
The next TPUG meeting will be on Thursday, February 20th, 2014 @ 7:00 PM. Please note the early start time! This month will be our Annual General Meeting – come out and have your say. Following the AGM we will have our regular 8-bit and Amiga meetings.