- Public Domain Software: Over 1,000 disks containing over 11,000 programs, many of them originals published by TPUG.
- Monthly Meetings: See our meeting schedule, plus occasional special meetings.
- TPUG Newsletter: Usually semi-annually, containing mostly new and original articles online. See the complete club archive.
- Vendor Discounts and Liason:Discounts, information, and support for products like:
- Super Snapshot
- Novaterm 9.6
- Membership fees help us cover hosting, mailing, meeting, and administrative costs.
- Regular – $15 Canadian/year (Receives mailed paper newsletters)
- Electronic – $10 Canadian/year (Receives electronic copies of newsletters)
How to Join
- Fill out a membership form.
- Send your membership dues via Paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org or send a cheque or money order (cashable at a Canadian bank) to the address listed on the Contact page.
- A volunteer will contact you to confirm that your payment and information has been received and that you are now a member in good standing.
Note that memberships are aligned with the calendar year.